Monday, March 14, 2011

Our thoughts and unending prayers...


Our hearts and prayers go out to those living in Japan. The massive earthquake and tsunami are nothing short of apocalyptic. In the wake of this devastation they are waiting for the proverbial "other shoe" to drop as nuclear reactors are failing. I hope you'll join me in sending a donation to help, no matter the amount, together every cent helps. If you are unable to give from your wallet giving of your time and offering prayers are just as important.

Peace to you and yours.

6 comments:

Kuki... said...

What a great post...I can't begin to imagine what the poor people of Japan have gone through to date and will continue to face in the coming days. They are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Divine Theatre said...

My heart breaks for these people. There are really no words. I wish there was more that I could do, aside from sending money and prayer. I am so sad for them.

Cynthia and the farm house said...

I too have so many prayers for all those affected by the recent events in japan.

Thank you so much for showing your support.

Beatnheart said...

sending loving thoughts over the sea...

Gypsea Nurse said...

You caught my eye with that vintage photos.. oh.. the treasures I have of all nurse/medical.... I did donate already.. I am part of the disaster team here in the Northeast.. so I send you heartfelt thanks for posting this!
Hugs~
Cricket@ gypseanurse

{oc cottage} said...

Amen to that!

m ^..^